Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tasting - Sonnenband Moscato Magnum



Name: Sonnenband Moscato Magnum
Variety: Moscato
Country: Spain
Price: $9.95

Winery Review: The wine is intricate with the delicate perfumes of white flower blossoms, profound tropical fruit sweetness, and energized by citrus nectars.

My Review: This wine had a very muted smell which made it very hard to pick out any distinct smells. After taking a couple of whiffs and thinking, I started picking up the white flour but not much else. The first thing I noticed upon tasting was the ridiculous sweetness of the wine. It was basically like a dessert wine to me, with overwhelming sweetness. I was surprised since I hadn't smelled any of the sugars. I also tasted the citrus. This was my least favorite wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment