Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tasting - Bodega-Norton Sauvignon Blanc 2012




Name: Bodega Norton 2012
Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
Region: Mendoza
Country: Argentina
Year: 2012
Price: $12, sale $5.95

Wine Review: Aromas of pithy citrus and pineapple are decent but unrefined, while flavors of tangerine and pineapple are tropical, zesty and what they are. This is nothing more than a fresh, simple, citrusy white to sip on the patio.

My Review: This wine had a very light aroma, with a hint of pineapple that I could smell. It also smelled very acidic. When I tasted it, I could mostly only taste the alcohol and acidity with possibly light hints of the pineapple again. I didn't really like this wine that much since it seemed like I couldn't really taste many of the aromas or flavors mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment