Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tasting - Fattori Runcaris Soave 2010



Name: Fattori Runcaris Soave 2010
Variety: 100% Garganega
Region: Soave
Country: Italy
Year: 2010
Price: $7.95

Winery Review: From the local Italian word for “to work the soil,” Runcaris represents an easy, fresh expression of Soave Classico with lingering aromas of citrus, yellow rose, honey, jasmine and dried herbs.

My review: This wine had a very floral nose with scents of tropical fruit for me. I could also detect a little bit of honey smell. Upon tasting it, the first thing I noticed was that for me, it was very sour to taste. It actually made me pucker a little, which I don't think any other wine had done so far. It also tasted sweet, but I was so overwhelmed with the sourness that I couldn't taste anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment