Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tasting - R Wines Eco.Love Riesling



Name: R Wines Eco.Love Riesling
Variety: Riesling
Region: South Island
Country: New Zealand
Year: 2009
Price: $18

Winery Review: Our South Island Riesling has a range and combination of flavors unlike any other. These flavors span citrus, root ginger, white peach, spices and florals. eco.love Riesling is made in balance to an off-dry style. Food Pairing: Asian Fusion, Seafood, Curry, and anything spicy

My Review: The nose on this wine had an acidic kick but otherwise I couldn't really tell anything. The wine's taste had a tarty flavor and a really weird finish. The finish also stayed in your mouth for like 20-some seconds which was way too long for a finish I didn't like. Seriously, this has got to be my least favorite finish out of all the wines I've had so far. It was light bodied, but man that finish really sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment