Saturday, March 8, 2014

Tasting - Arnold Palmer Chardonnay



Name: Arnold Palmer
Variety: Chardonnay
Region: California
Country: USA
Price: $20 -> 7.95

Winery Review: A vibrant Chardonnay from vineyards in cooler climates of California. Chardonnay is well known for its characteristic fresh apple fruit aromas and rounded, rich flavors. Weather during the 2011 harvest provided ideal growing conditions for lush, yet perfectly balanced fruit. 

My Review: Obviously the first thing I noticed was the fact that it was made by Arnold Palmer... *cue bad jokes*. This wine had a very sour, buttery smell. It reminded me of rubber, like tire rubber or something. It was very light bodied with a very light finish. Tasting it, I could barely even feel it in my mouth. I could tell why it was on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment